Friday 18 November 2011

Christmas Craft Fair preparations

Any spare moments are now taken with festive craft preparations. I am having a stall at the Wolds Village in Bainton, E. Yorks, they are having a Christmas Craft weekend on the 3rd & 4th December, I'm only there on the 3rd, 10am - 6pm.


There are a few of us representing East Riding Artists, painters, ceramicists, crafts etc. I'm not sure but I'm guessing our stalls will be set up in the Art Gallery, it's a great place and I can recommend in the tea room their chocolate scones with chocolate chips, served with a chocolatey dip & cream! That's if you like chocolate of course!!


I thought I'd show a few bits n pieces I've been making.



A new range of Harris Tweed butterfly brooches.




Some more ice skate decorations.



Some mini cupcake ring pin cushions.


I'm making these sweetie cones or festive favor bags out of vintage fabric.


I've got lots of half started things which I'm itching to get on with and then I have stock from a festive fair last year which I need to sort out.
So much to do, so little time but it's all worth it on the day!

5 comments:

lavender attic said...

Your creations are beautiful- especially coveting the ice skates for my tree!
Have a lovely weekend x

patty said...

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm having a full weekend making things, there's stuff everywhere!!! Mind you there usually is!

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Gorgeous makes Sally, I especially love those little butterfly brooches.
I have a craft fair on the 1st Dec, I'm at the stage of wondering why!!!!
Vivienne x

patty said...

Thanks Vivienne,
good luck with making things for your craft fair, I'm sure you'll get plenty done!

shortlegs the sheep said...

hi Sally
lovely to see your harris tweed butterfly brooches - have got some wee stick on orb labels - let me know if you want some! I am blogging again having been nagged by new man who also blogs!
Hope you are well, Hamish is fine still being Hamish! Miss being 'over there' but enjoying life here! Want over here plus the sea!
Leda x