Thursday 17 December 2009

First snow


Haven't had a spare minute for blogging recently. I am frantically trying to get a mural finished for college and it's taking a lot of stitching and making. It has to be delivered to a gallery in Brid on Saturday as we are having a mini exhibition of our maritime themed murals.
Also really unprepared for Christmas, hardly done any festive shopping. only half way through my cards, no trimmings up and not even considered the nice stuff I like doing at this time of year like baking.

This picture is about as festive as its got so far, the first snow has hit the Yorkshire Wolds and it's freezing here, that's not so much the snow but the old house!

Roll on next week when the college work is done and I can get back to normal work. Christmas is such a chore these days, I'm sure one year I will enjoy it again! Bah Humbug!



No comments: