Friday, 26 November 2010

Craft fair cancelled on 28th

Due to the snow we've had and the predicted bad weather into next week the school have decided to cancel the craft fair. In a way its a bit of a relief as I've got a stinking cold and cough so at least the decision whether to go has been made for me.

I have a plan B so when I feel a bit more lively I will continue my preparations as I've now booked a table at the North Dalton Christmas Festival on 18th December.

No comments: