Monday 1 November 2010

Halloween buffet

Yesterday I went to my friends Halloween buffet and it was absolutely fab. As usual they had really gone to town on the trimmings for the trick or treaters calling. The wonderful carved pumpkins were also home grown this year.


The food was as whacky as ever and all veggie, so much effort had gone into individual pieces and it all tasted yummy. The white chocolate eyeballs were stuffed with a peanut butter centre (bit like Reeses), the halloumi graveyard had the halloumi graves with the letters RIP grilled into them on a bed of rice.


And finally, albeit a bit fuzzy, a pic of the 2 new kittens who wouldn't keep still until they finally tired themselves out and settled down for a nap. I didn't want to disturb them with my flash so I'll have to make do with this fuzzy reminder of how cute and small they are right now!


No comments: