Tuesday 21 July 2009

Driffield Show preparations


Tomorrow it is Driffield Show, the largest one day agricultural show in the North of England with over 25,000 people expected to visit.

I am helping out on the East Riding Artists stand where we hope to promote and raise awareness of the diverse range of visual arts in our area.
Needless to say I'm busy getting my promotional material together for arty stuff and business.

For the first time this year I've decided to enter a few things in the produce & craft tent. I'm doing fruit scones, cheese scones, lemon curd, butterfly buns, a savoury bread loaf and a handicraft which I think will be a fabric collage. The first batch of scones has just come out so time to sample with elevenses! Hopefully will have more stuff to display later if things continue to plan.



No comments: