Monday 9 July 2012

Handmade, textile ring pillow

I've had a few textile projects on the go which I will start to reveal as I've dispatched them to people.


This one is a wedding gift for a friend, it is a ring bearers pillow, or could be used afterwards for a pin cushion.


I started with another embroidered bird motif as the main design for the front.



I then gathered some bits and pieces to embellish with, lace, beads and the backing fabric is one of my own fabrics.


Here it is all stitched up and stuffed.



And finally the back.


2 comments:

lavender attic said...

Hi Sally
What a beautiful wedding present. I love your bird embroideries that you've been doing. Hope you're well - I'm hoping to take the caravan to Ulrome in a couple of weeks - maybe we could have a coffee in Brid?
Sally x

greenrabbitdesigns said...

That is really beautiful Sally, gorgeous embroidery. :)
Vivienne x