Thursday 25 October 2012

Tweed things finished

This has turned into a hectic week and tomorrow I'm going on an embroidery workshop in Hornsea so I have lots of bits of fabric and equipment to gather for that.

I've managed to finish my Harris Tweed jewellery. I'm frantically trying to get on top of craft work because once the weather turns very cold as predicted tomorrow, it really will mean I slow down and my hands and feet will be too cold to work on much. We were trying to hold off putting the central heating on until the end of Oct but it's going on tonight as temperatures plummet this weekend.

Here's the wrist cuff with the addition of some embellished tweed scraps and buttons, I love the earthy colours





The brooches have embellished bits too.




I have some new screen printing things to play with but that will have to wait for another day!
Keep warm everyone!

2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Beautiful work Sally! :)
It's going to be very cold by the look of things!!! :(
Stay warm,
V x

Anne said...

I love love love those brooches! They are beautiful.
Keep warm at the coast Sally snow is forecast.X