Thursday 18 March 2010

Hornsea finds & new mug

As I was photographing my latest Hornsea finds I had to show this wonderful and cute mug my friend got me. The bambi has a very fabricy look to it.


The Hornsea cruet set in Cornrose was found in Hull yesterday and only £2.50 for the set. I hadn't got any Cornrose in my collection and wasn't sure I really liked the design but it has a nice touchy feely quality to it as it is done in the glazed stoneware, vitramic style. The charity shop I found it in also had more of the same set in cereal bowls and cups, if I'd had a few more pennies with me I would have been tempted as the quality and condition were excellent.


The Heirloom butter dish without a lid was a very cheap purchase I found in Brid last week. Should be useful to keep buttons in.




No comments: