Thursday 17 June 2010

Turtle trolley bag

I've been waiting a week for a parcel to be delivered and finally it's here, a lovely eco friendly Turtle trolley made from a recycled cement bag, arrived this afternoon.
I wasn't quite ready for one of those tartan old ladies trolleys yet but it's certainly easier wheeling things as I've found with a craft crate thing I have so this was the perfect solution.
It's a really sturdy frame and I think the cement bag looks rather groovy.


There's a great range of other eco bags on Turtles website and you'll see some fab laptop cases also made of cement bags.


http://www.turtlebags.co.uk/index.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Above shown trolley bag looks fantastic and it is eco friendly as well. It is very useful to carry heavy things easily from one place to another in your house.

Order Picking Trolleys