Friday 22 July 2011

Mollie Makes - Issue 3

I've had issue 3 of Mollie Makes for a fortnight and I'm still enjoying flicking through it, yet again, another brilliant issue. I think I've lost interest in any other magazine I used to buy since this has come on the scene.


It brims with innovative ideas and often sews the seeds for new ideas to spring off the back of features which I find very inspiring.


This time I have really enjoyed the Fairytale Stitches embroidery and have made 2 little pouches. There's a Red Riding Hood pouch to hold tissues which I've done for my friends birthday so hope she's not reading this! I've also done a lavender pouch for my nanna who is 101 next month.


When I get time I'd like to try some more crochet flowers and have a go at one of the little felt doggies.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a very good magazine, I love it too! I think it's like a blog in magazine form and that's what makes it better than some other craft magazines on the go at the minute.
Your embroidery is lovely, I'm sure both will be very well received. I have to say I find the tissues very amusing too!
Have a great weekend Sally,
Vivienne x

patty said...

HI Vivienne,
Yes that's it, it's like a blog isn't it... must be why we like it so much!
The nun tissues are great aren't they, I can't resist silly (but practical) things like this.
Happy weekend too x