Friday 21 December 2012

Wet Winter Solstice!


What a wet, miserable week it has been and looking outside I think it does look like the end of the world! There's been no sun for days and so much rain with many poor souls flooded again. All I can think about on this the shortest day, roll on tomorrow and lets see a glimmer of light and a warm future.

I do hope 2013 is a drier and sunnier year for the UK and for all of us who would prefer those conditions. Have a good weekend.



My artwork is a slight adaptation of last years Solstice Greeting.

2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Here, here Sally!!!
I love the Solstice, so much hope.
Have a lovely festive and dry (not sure about that though) weekend,
Vivienne xxx

Anne said...

Have a wonderful christmas whatever you are doing Sally!