Thursday 26 April 2012

Sample - Welsh Goddess of Spring

It's always nice to receive samples from a project you've worked on and especially when it is as lovely as these. A fabulous smelling soy candle & fragrance spray from the Celtic range by the Archangel Studio and this one features the Welsh Goddess Blodeuwedd.


I wish you could smell the lovely mix of grapefruit & rose, these are some of the best candles I have come across, not overpowering with the scent like some of those shop bought ones, theses are just right.
I don't think these are available yet on the website but there are other fantastic fragrances at:

http://thearchangelstudio.com/

My customer has a gift for mixing sacred fragrances and some of the ingredients come from her own beautiful garden.


I should point out that I haven't done the Blodeuwedd painting, my job is the finished artwork for labels & other packaging.

No comments: