Friday 1 April 2011

Recycled butterfly on a 50th card

A friend of mine is approaching 50 in a weeks time and generally we don't make a big thing about birthdays, I don't think we've mentioned numbers since we were 40 so I could be risking it a bit with this card. Oh well, I'll take my life into my own hands and hope the whopping great '50' stitched on the front doesn't offend her!
I have recycled one of the butterflys I used in my Spoonflower fabric collage to embellish the card.


On the subject of the Spoonflower butterfly fabric, the results were in last night and I had my best (in terms of number of votes, 390) result to date which was encouraging. I will be ordering a sample of the fabric and then releasing it for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace.





1 comment:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Your card looks great! It's one of those ages that everyone remembers anyway, so there's really no avoiding it! I think she'll be very happy with your lovely card. :)
Vivienne x