Wednesday 11 May 2011

New Spoonflower fabric samples

This week some long awaited samples arrived from Spoonflower. Delivery had been estimated at 3 weeks but they've been so busy that I've been waiting over a month for these.


I have a fat quarter of my butterfly design which I'm quite pleased with although next time I order some I will enlarge the overall design a bit because the names were just a little too small to read.
I also have 2 small swatches (8 inch sq) of my breakfast fabrics. The colours on the pink one have come out spot on so pleased with that. The 'orange' one is not supposed to be orange, it was created as a very dark red so don't know if the problem was my file or something at the production end.


Anyway both the butterfly and the pink breakfast fabric are now for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace.





No comments: