Friday 2 December 2011

Best result in Spoonflower fabric of the week contest

Just before I went out last night the results came in for Spoonflower fabric of the week and I was over joyed to have my best result yet.
I came 4th in the kite contest with 394 votes so thank you to anyone who voted for me, I was just 56 votes away from the winning entry.


Spoonflower have printed the fabric and uploaded some pictures which I have below. The great news is, overnight a couple of people in the US have already bought some from the marketplace and I've just ordered a fat quarter as today is the last day to order 2 fat quarters for the price of one.






http://blog.spoonflower.com/2011/11/2-for-1-fat-quarter-sale-coming-november-28-december-2nd.html

3 comments:

lavender attic said...

Hi Sally
I've awarded you the Liebster Blog Award as one of my favourite and most read blogs. (Have a look at my blog!)
X Sally - Lavender Attic

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Congratulations Sally! :)

Have a lovely weekend,
Vivienne x

patty said...

Thanks Vivienne, hope the craft fair went well.
Hi Sally and thank you so much, I've just read up on your Liebster Blog, I've been so busy and not read your last few blog posts so will catch up soon.
Have a good weekend everyone, looks like chilly weather is here!