Saturday 31 December 2011

New Years Eve

Finally closing the doors on a year which I think had more troughs than peaks so I look forward to next year.
Here is one final offering for my blog, an interesting quote I thought: -


An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~ Bill Vaughan. 


I think I'm sat somewhere between both thought paths tonight, It doesn't help when I feel like I may be getting another sore throat so I might crack into this, my miniature bottle of quite expensive Welsh whisky which I had been saving for a rainy day!




Happy New Year everyone, hope you all have a happy, healthy and hugely creative new year! x



4 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Happy New Year Sally!
V x

Rebecca said...

Happy New year!
-Becky :)

grace said...

It's been a very rainy day here - hope you broke into the whisky! Happy New year

MarmaladeRose said...

Happy New Year Patty, lovely to meet you. I used to live over in East Yorkshire. Just going to have a lovely wander through your older blog posts. All the best. Fi x