Friday 2 December 2011

New heart brooches & last nights auction

The East Riding Artists social was a lovely evening and a wonderful selection of creative donations were offered at the auction. Some people had been very generous with their time and gifts, I felt my recycled festive decorations were a wee bit meagre compared to some. Buy anyway it's the thought that counts and my offerings did sell for good prices.


Here are some of the gifts, paintings, ceramics, sugar craft, papier mache, textiles, decorated biscuits, glasswork.







Today has been a little frantic, I am still making things which are half started and really I should be labeling and pricing this evening before tomorrows craft fair. A late night I think!
These heart brooches are nearly done, I will probably be stitching the pins on the back when I have set my stall up tomorrow.








No comments: