Sunday 18 December 2011

New beakers and a gift

I have a couple of new drinking vessels. First off we have a retro melamine beaker from Paperchase with some very groovy graphics on it.


Here's the other side of the beaker and a cute Hello Kitty mug which was a real bargain at 99p from Home Bargains.


I received a festive gift in the post from a dear friend and she manages to find the most unusual gifts and wraps them so beautifully. I never want to spoil them by opening all the lovely ribbon and tissue but on the other hand it is such a joy. One pressie was intended for opening pre-Christmas as it contains something I may want to use.



Can you see what it is..... It is a Nutcracker cupcake decorating kit, wow the packaging looks like one of those mini theatres, it is so exquisite that I hope my buns will be worthy of using the figurines!



4 comments:

Rustic Vintage Country said...

I adore that Nutcracker kit! I'm sure your buns will be worthy.

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I'm sure your buns will be very worthy of that gorgeous litle decorting set. :)
Don't you just love Paperchase!!!!
V x

patty said...

Paperchase is one of those shops where I could spend a fortune! My nearest one used to be in a Borders bookshop and then that shut down a couple of years ago so I haven't been able to indulge. However a new big Paperchase has opened even nearer to home which could be dangerous!!

grace said...

Really like the cupcake kit, perfect for Christmas eve tea. Paperchase is a dangerous place to be I totally agree, but they do good sales so a visit after Christmas will really be a saving....!