Wednesday 28 December 2011

One last Christmas thing - Groovy card


I had to share this with you.
I like Christmas cards,.... making, giving and receiving. Every now and again I come across one which really makes me smile and this year I received this exquisite offering.


I particularly like the Victorian illustrative style of the 'santa' elves, I like the fact it almost has sinister overtones as we are looking at a toadstool rather than a mushroom, but all that is counteracted by the sugary pink colours and the glitter.
A real feast for the eyes & one to keep and frame up for next year I think.

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

It's certainly different! :)

V x

Rustic Vintage Country said...

That is so beautiful, love it!!

Shaheen said...

There are some cards that you just want to keep, I agree with you - this one should be framed and be showcased next year.

Happy New Year to you.