At last I hear you cry, Santa has been and deposited his sack of goodies for my Festive Blog Giveaway.
This is a first for me so the festive season seemed a great time for me to sprinkle my own bit of seasonal stardust out there in Blogland. It marks a bit of a landmark too as I'm approaching the 3rd year end of sticking with a blog.
Anyway onto the gifts and if you've read my previous posts you'll know that I can only do the giveaway amongst my UK readers, unfortunately due to high postal costs I have not been able to offer the giveaway to any overseas readers on this occasion.
I have a dozen gifts for you to choose from and I will randomly pick 2 people to win. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post before Sunday 11th, 7pm in order to take part. If you can't think of a comment how about just telling me what arty or crafty things you'd like to find in your Christmas stocking.
Have a look at the gifts below, you'll see a number on each picture, if you can give me a first and second choice number, that way if I get 2 winners with the same number I can go to a second choice option.
Good luck folks!
Here are the gifts:
1. Here's one of my fabric heart brooches.
2. My Nutcracker Man cut and sew kit
3. I made this wallet as a test piece, the inside fabric sections are all vintage fabric
4. This is a selection of my own art cards, mostly Christmas ones
5. Here are 2 of my mini journals and appropriately a pencil brooch with real pencils!
6. A recycled fabric corsage brooch
7. This is a pack of fabric scraps, about half of them are vintage fabrics, I may pop a couple of samples of my own design fabric in too, plus you get the little embroidered tray cover at the front of the photo.
8. Bean There - Vegetarian Cookbook. My friends used to own Bean There the veggie cafe in Bridlington and they produced this book with some of their most popular dishes. The book is brand new, they gave me a couple because the stitching down the spine is not brilliant and they are prone to pages loosening. It has some fab recipes.
9. This is one of my mini cupcake creations, it is a ring pincushion and allows both hands to be free when sewing.
10. A handmade pouch purse in natural cotton with a cat embellished on front and back.
11. I can't really knit but I make these little rabbits from squares so here is a little lady rabbit with a cute dress and hair slide, plus I've chucked in one of my fabric coasters.
12. Finally, you get 3 things here, a Fabric Mountain pincushion, a lavender heart and a page marker for bookmarking your craft books!
Feel free to tell any of your friends who might like to join in the giveaway to make it a bit more competitive.