Friday 2 December 2011

Me & my fabric featured on Mollie Makes

One final word about today and how crazy it has been. I sent some details to the fabulous Mollie Makes magazine a couple of weeks ago about my Nutcracker man kit, I thought I was probably too late for any interest this Christmas.
However, they contacted me at lunchtime today and asked to feature my work in their Fabric Friday on their blog. This was so exciting and not the usual thing to happen to me so despite being knee deep in fabric, paper and other stuff I quickly answered some questions about what inspires me.


If you fancy a look here is the link


http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/blog/fabric-friday-qa-with-fabric-mountain

5 comments:

Anne said...

Just read the article from your link, how lovely. Hope you get lots of work from itX

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Well congratulations Sally, how exciting!!
Good luck with your fair, love the little brooches below!
Vivienne x

patty said...

Thanks Anne, hopefully it might drum up some new business.
Cheers Vivienne, cold and windy here and just about to start packing the car, got my thermals on!

lavender attic said...

Hi Sally, brilliant & well done you!
Have a lovely weekend and keep warm x

grace said...

oooh very very exciting!